• B.S. in Mechanical Engineer Degree, BS Chem./Process Engr. Degree or B.S. Engineering Technology Degree from four-year college or university
• At least three years related experience.
• Ability to travel and work in an industrial environment.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and contract documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to document technical information.
• Elective college courses in thermodynamics, heat transfer, drafting, CAD or manufacturing disciplines are desired
Email: [email removed]
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.