For more information contact Mary at 815-756-1221
- MS Food Safety
- 7+ years of experience in food safety related work
- Working knowledge of quality systems, GFSI, US food safety regulations, food management, product crises management
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Lead the quality system
- Coordinate the implementation and monitoring of systems and tools needed for effective management
- Act in ...
JOB ID: WA29129
Job Title: Testing & Compliance Coordinator
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Toys (growing company with an exciting and bright future)
Manage schedule of manufacturing audits
Resolve testing failures with corrective actions
Perform ongoing research for testing standards and customer protocols
Perform and document the chemical analysis of raw materials purchased
Analyze production batches for quality and ...
CRAs - Join Covance and receive an iPad AND a $5000 incentive!
You will be able to “spring” for your desires with our incentive!
Experienced Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/Monitors: We are hiring for Late Stage (Phase II-IV) CRA positions. When you join Covance you will receive an iPad AND a $5000 hiring incentive.
Positions are home-based and needed throughout the United States.
All therapeutic areas needed. Please let us know if you have clinical experience in cardiovascular ...
Position title: Associate Scientist II (Job ID#22000)
Location: Seattle, WA 98119
Duration: Contract, 12 months
Our client is the world leading human therapeutics company in the biotechnology industry. We are seeking an Associate Scientist II for the Seattle, WA location.
The selected candidate will perform optimization, characterization and troubleshooting of formulation, fill, and finish processes for protein parenteral products. Other projects include designing and ...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports product complaint investigations
• Performs incoming product lot QC, release, product labeling and inventory transfers
• Ensures Product Stability Testing is performed at assigned time intervals
• Inspects Returned Products (RMA), approves for return to inventory as appropriate
• Assists in cGMP, SOP and compliance training as needed
• Assists in writing/review of cGMP compliance SOP’s in the QA/QC dept and in other functional groups
• Acts as a “Runner” for ...
Below is a template job description. Every clients job description is a little different.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. If job assignment includes tissue culture: Using SOPs, accurately and efficiently performs tissue culture of assigned specimen types, including culture initiation, maintenance, and harvest. Also performs slide preparation and staining for microscopic analysis.
2. If job assignment includes microscopic analysis:
Performs accurate microscopic/post-microscopic analyses of ...
Conducts activities in the multi faceted development of Ag Chemical products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities fall within 4 areas -- Field Development, Sales Support, Registration Support and New Product Evaluation, and include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Develops products and processes by determining customer requirements, market size and direction, and competitive products; identifying and analyzing trends in technology; and ...
The Surgical Sales Representative would be responsible for selling surgical products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards
- Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of company products
- May direct product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or ...
This position performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct audits of CMOs, CROs, and other service providers, write audit reports and follow up on observations/CAPAs.
• Review of GMP controlled documents such as master batch production records, test methods, specifications and managing implementation of required changes to meet GMP and internal standards.
• Review executed batch production ...
Position title: Associate Scientist II (Job ID#21778)
Location: Seattle, WA 98119
Duration: Contract, 11 months
Our Client is the world leading human therapeutics company in the biotechnology industry. We are seeking an Associate Scientist II to perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision. With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and ...
Contact Mary at phone number listed.
• Progressive experience managing a research and development or quality assurance department
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Motivation skills
• Leadership skills
• Ability to manage others
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
• Proactively inform management and internal business units and about scientific/technical developments of ...
We are currently looking to hire Permanent Regional CRAs
The responsibility of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations. Responsibilities include performing clinical on-site monitoring activities (drive patient recruitment, source data verification, drug accountability, data collection), collecting regulatory documentation (when required), performing qualification ...
Mar 25 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Seattle, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.