JOB ID: WA29129
Job Title: Testing & Compliance Coordinator
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Toys (growing company with an exciting and bright future)
Manage schedule of manufacturing audits
Resolve testing failures with corrective actions
Perform ongoing research for testing standards and customer protocols
Perform and document the chemical analysis of raw materials purchased
Analyze production batches for quality and ...
Position title: Associate Scientist II (Job ID#22000)
Location: Seattle, WA 98119
Duration: Contract, 12 months
Our client is the world leading human therapeutics company in the biotechnology industry. We are seeking an Associate Scientist II for the Seattle, WA location.
The selected candidate will perform optimization, characterization and troubleshooting of formulation, fill, and finish processes for protein parenteral products. Other projects include designing and ...
The Surgical Sales Representative would be responsible for selling surgical products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards
- Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of company products
- May direct product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or ...
This position performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct audits of CMOs, CROs, and other service providers, write audit reports and follow up on observations/CAPAs.
• Review of GMP controlled documents such as master batch production records, test methods, specifications and managing implementation of required changes to meet GMP and internal standards.
• Review executed batch production ...
Contact Mary at phone number listed.
• Progressive experience managing a research and development or quality assurance department
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Motivation skills
• Leadership skills
• Ability to manage others
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
• Proactively inform management and internal business units and about scientific/technical developments of ...
Apr 15 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Seattle, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.