Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
• Progressive experience managing a research and development or quality assurance department
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Motivation skills
• Leadership skills
• Ability to manage others
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
• Proactively inform management and internal business units and about scientific/technical developments of potential interest to increase their understanding of issues and influence their business strategies.
• Develop strategies, goals, or plans for work that focus on and enable the company to better serve or work with customers and suppliers.
• Define, maintain and deploy system metrics to senior leadership to ensure alignment with business objectives as well as to drive system wide improvement for key performance indicators.
• Monitor external environment and develop/initiate changes in company strategies and policies in response to new safety, quality and environmental concerns.
• Develop quality standards, specifications and requirements in order to ensure quality and integrity of products, and to protect the trademarks of the Company
• Review and update existing standards, specifications and requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements and to support new product development
• Report, analyze or interpret quality index data in order to communicate information on the quality of products and packages in manufacturing and the marketplace
• Effectively and consistently manage all potential and actual incidents that could be harmful to the Company trademark.