Job Title: GDC Regional Lead
Location: Redmond, WA 98052
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Coordinate G-NIC Rollout activities
• Manage forecast and daily scheduling of GNIC resources specific to integration activities for the defined market/region.
• Manage and report daily production quantities, quality and issues
• Facilitating, training Facilitate, train, maintaining, and maintain knowledge transfer and transfer and supporting Personal Development of GNIC Engineers.
• Ensure meeting the roll-out targets provided by project team with help of G-NIC Operations Manager.
• Support G-NIC Engineers in troubleshooting problem sites and Enforcing, Escalation process .process.
• Responsible for G-NIC tools update by all G-NIC Engineers correctly and timely.
• Participate and interact with project team (Project Lead, Technical Lead, etc.,) frequently to ensure communication of all impacting areas.
• General decision making for site specific issues and fall back sites
Technical/customer acceptance testing
• Execute implementation parameters in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system).
• Feedback and co-ordination with other service business lines (Project technical management, CARE)
• Analyze and continuously follow up the performance of G-NIC Engineers
• Analyze quality metrics to determine, provide solutions and report and report quality problems to GNIC Manager and Quality Team.
• Identify and follow up KPI agreed KPI agreed with GNIC Manager.
• Manage and track the performance of site of site swaps, site Integrations and Integrations and new site builds.
• Prepare and communicate required reporting for all activities to project organization and GNIC Manager
Required Competencies and Skills:
• High sense of urgency
• Creative problem solving
• Flexibility to think openly, quickly, and adapt
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinker
• Manages Up and Down (all levels of project team and customers)
• Excellent communication skills
• Results oriented with focus on key deliverables and customer satisfaction
Education & Experience or Other Requirements: Bachelor degree or equivalent with 3-5 years experience in telecom implementation
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.