This position is primarily responsible for the daily set-up and operation of hydraulic CNC controlled press brakes in a precision sheet metal fabrication shop. The Press Brake Operator may be required to assist other employees as a helper on key work or machines as required by the work schedule.
• Operate CNC press brakes
• Set-up and run complex bend set-ups and forming operations. This includes custom punch/die modification used in combination with other tooling.
• Complex programming using all ...
We are a team of technology enthusiasts who pride ourselves on constantly raising the industry bar. Our world is fast paced and customer focused. With principles, performance and an authentic passion for results deeply rooted in our daily interactions.
We are seeking energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to join their team.
Position Location: Kent, WA
Shift: Day and Night Shift available (Weekend - 12 hour shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Pay Rate: DOE ...
We are currently looking for a NC Programmer.
Developing N/C programs using Mastercam software from customer-defined specs for multi-axis machining centers.
Must be able to define tooling and method of manufacturing for aerospace structural components.
Need to determine optimal tooling and the method of manufacturing for high-speed machining applications.
Use of Vericut or similar verification process required.
Minimum of 3 yrs. experience NC part ...
Cadence Aerospace, Giddens Operations is a world-class manufacturer of precision machined components, sheet metal, and metal forming for the aerospace industry. We have been a local company in the beautiful Pacific Northwest for over 30 years.
Our state-of-the-art 105,000 square foot facility is located in Everett Washington, the hub of the aerospace manufacturing industry. We have invested extensively in advanced technologies and state-of-the-art equipment.
If you are looking to join a company ...
• Developing N/C programs using Mastercam software from customer-defined specs for multi-axis machining centers.
• Must be able to define tooling and method of manufacturing for aerospace structural components.
• Need to determine optimal tooling and the method of manufacturing for high-speed machining applications.
• Use of Vericut or similar verification process required.
• Minimum of 3 yrs experience NC part programming in the aerospace industry.
• Ability to multi ...
May 28 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Seattle has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.