The General Maintenance Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and
ability to diagnose and perform tire and automotive service work. The
General Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and
maintenance of customer vehicles while providing a high level of
customer service. Hands on experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes,
preventative maintenance fluid flushes, transmission & alignment is
required. The General Maintenance Technician must complete all other
duties as assigned.
Job Title: Assembler
Location: Redmond, WA 98052
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma ...
Jun 12 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Seattle, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.